Last weekend, I traveled with my boys to Sioux Falls to spend some time with friends and family. We try to make the most of these short weekend getaways, but it is still difficult to get everything done and see everyone who we wished we could have spent time with.
The Top 5 List of Things We did in Sioux Falls:
5. Shopped at Savers! I love thrift store shopping, and Savers is fabulous. The boys didn’t allow for much time to peruse the store, but I still found some good deals.
4. Shopped at Wal-Mart…BY MYSELF! My mom watched the boys while I shopped for groceries. It was magnificent.
3. Washed my van at the best automatic car wash around! A guy dressed as a leprechaun welcomed us (it was St. Patrick’s day after all), and we drove it to have the van scrubbed to a shine!
2. Visited my dad at work. This never gets old.
1. My friend Cassi found a bouncy house place for my boys! They loved it. They bounced around for a few hours while Cassi and I visited.
Now, if I would have had an endless amount of time I would have liked to make my rounds and do some other things, too.
The Top 5 List of Things I Would Have Liked to do in Sioux Falls:
5. Wandered around the Empire Mall
4. Had a cup of coffee at Kaladi’s
3. Perused the antique shops on Minnesota Ave and St. Vincent de Paul on Cliff Ave.
2. Shopped at Try it Again and Boutique Jillian
1. Taken my boys downtown to see the shops and visit Falls Park
I hope you all are having a wonderful week. Do something special today that will make your heart happy.
Peace and Blessings,
The Displaced City Girl